THE BIGGEST AND BEST ALUMNI COMMUNITY AT
THE BIGGEST AND BEST MARITIME ACADEMY IN THE U.S.
Alumni ARE the Academy. Your new website - my.maritime.edu - will make it easier than ever to stay in touch with your classmates and your alma mater.
Simply register by creating a username and password. Allow 48 hours after you hit the enter button for information
to be processed and after that you will have access to your class page, an update-able profile, the alumni directory,
easy registration for Reunions and more!
We hope you will continue to stay involved or become involved with the Academy. By volunteering and staying connected you are able to help current students, fellow alumni, parents, friends, and future students of the Academy. A few things that you can do to stay connected:
· Host or organize a gathering of alumni
· Mentor a student in a Co-op
· Assist students in job, internship, and commercial ship placements
· Join your class reunion committee
· Referring qualified applicants to admission
· Meet the Board of Trustees and the Foundation Board of Trustees
· Find out more about the Phonathon and Senior Class Campaign
· Learn about our giving societies.
· Make your best gift to the Academy
· Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Flicker, and watch the videos on YouTube
Everything you do is important in growing the Academy’s reach and prominence in the world! Regardless of where you live or how much time you have, we want to keep you involved and informed about the Academy.
Thank you for all that you do and will continue to do for the Academy. We look forward to seeing you back on campus soon!
my.maritime.edu is new!
This section of the MMA website is brand new. We are still fairing up** various sections of my.maritime.edu so if you notice anything that doesn't work quite the way it's supposed to, please let us know at email@example.com or contact Kelley Lessard, Director of Advancement Operations at 508-830-5000 x1099 Thank you!
**fairing up: correcting a ship's structural members so there are no kinks, bumps or waves in the ship's lines.